Thursday, April 16, 2009

marley n me..

i tot that this is a love story between a man n a women..
tapi lepas nangga omg!! nang sedeh gla..waa..nangis lah aku tek nangga cita ya..n xpat nangis bebena lah cz suga dada ada juak..d katiknya aku cz nangis nangga cita asuk..

well..nang cita ya pasal asuk tapi first skali cita ya really menyentuh ati tahap dewa..
n wat happen to marley's owner,sum of it just happen to me recently..

time si jennifer aniston yg berlakon sbgai jenny ya had a miscarriage..waaa..the doc in the story,really said exactly the same to me last two month ago from my doc la..

alu la jaik ati ku tek ngenang dirikpun..

huhuhu..

all the things happen for a good reason n peeps pray fo me..hope dapat lil me next yers..



i rembow..mmg xda kaitan ngan menda2 yang d atas ya lah..







No comments:

Post a Comment

just say wat u say..